It is obvious that this Policy may not always respond to all of them, if you have any additional questions, please write to [email protected]
- When does this Policy apply?
If the Plan in Tauplan, which you are using, is paid for by a commercial law company such as sp. z o.o. (polish entity similar to Ltd) or a public body or any other organization such as a foundation, the information contained in the invoice may not be considered personal information. Of course, these are rare situations, but they can happen.
- Who is the controller?
Marcin Drwięga Yesit Doradztwo IT, Armi Krajowej 11 m. 39, 38-500 Sanok, NIP (Tax ID No): 6871884264.
I and Grzegorz are the founders of Tauplan. All rights you have under GDPR [Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, also known as the General Data Protection Regulation (Official Journal of the European Union L of 2016, 119 p.1)] can be addressed to any of us, preferably by writing to [email protected] We have decided that we will jointly carry out the duties imposed on Tauplan by GDPR.
- Why do we process your data?
As long as you are a Tauplan user, we need them to provide you with access to our service, e.g. without your e-mail address we cannot remind you of your lost password to your account. Our primary objectives are:
- Allow you to use the main functions of Tauplan.
Even the use of basic functions requires us to collect a variety of information from you, such as your e-mail address or your personal information. It is difficult for us to provide you with access without them, apart from that Tauplan is a service and its Terms and Conditions are a normal, valid contract for the provision of services. You know who we are and what we call ourselves, so we ask you to do the same, especially if you're making payments from your account.
- Access to additional functions, depending on the purchased Plan, e.g. weather hints or scoring of your time use.
Additional features require additional information, we hope you understand that. If you want our algorithm to tell you that the meeting scheduled for Friday in Warsaw is worth taking an umbrella, because we expect rain, we need to know that this meeting takes place in Warsaw. If you want to receive such hints for your current location, we need your current location, to simplify it you can let us check it automatically, and when you change your mind just change the settings. Our scoring uses a magical algorithm ("Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic" by Arthur C. Clarke), which analyzes your plans and shows you how effectively you used your time and tells you what to do to change it. Without your information, it wouldn't have been possible.
- Align with legal obligations, in particular in the area of taxation.
It has been known for a long time that the law gives rise to various obligations. In order to comply with them, we must unfortunately use information about you, mainly related to tax law obligations such as payment history, VAT settlements, etc.
- Promotion and marketing of Tauplan - information about new products, promotions, etc.
We want you to be up to date with information about new products in Tauplan, promotions or planned changes. You do not need to receive this information and it is up to you to decide which of them you will receive in your e-mail.
- Protect you, Tauplan itself and our reputation.
We want Tauplan to work as well as possible and at the same time be a safe place for users and enjoy a good reputation. In order to achieve this, we have had to implement certain measures that will enable us to achieve this objective. That's why:
- we do not allow registration from e-mail addresses that are considered to be used by spammers and other scammers, especially temporary mailboxes
- we block temporarily or permanently certain IP addresses used e.g. by bots, botnets, scammers, etc., especially when the given address is used for operations known as DDoS, i.e. attacks that may lead to Tauplan disabling;
- we set up a blockade on your IP address when there is too many logins or you log in from a suspicious place - we want to protect you in this way from losing your account, leakage of information contained therein;
- we communicate all suspicious content and behaviour to the relevant authorities, especially the police and the prosecutor's office. We don't want Tauplan to be used to plan or commit crimes.
- Which legal basis do we use?
We are basically based on GDPR [Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, also known as the General Data Protection Regulation (Official Journal of the European Union L of 2016, 119 p.1)] and the legal basis listed in Article 6(1) thereof. Each of the basis applies only to a part of the information we have about you. To be more specific:
- Article 6(1)(a) - Your consent, i.e. wherever you are free to decide whether or not to allow us to use your information at any time.
- Article 6(1)(b) - We use this basis whenever we provide you with a service on the basis of a contract concluded with us, which is the Tauplan Terms and Conditions.
- Article 6(1)(c) - Legal obligation - this applies when we are required by law to process information concerning you.
- Article 6(1)(f) - Our legitimate interest, as Tauplan, we pursue such interests as: protection of the good name of the company, goodwill of the company and services, social obligation to inform about crimes or direct promotion of the company (marketing).
- To whom do we disclose your data?
We make sure that your data is protected and does not reach unauthorised persons. They can only be accessed by entities that have been verified by us.
The law defines such companies as recipients of personal data, in our case there are not many of them, we use the services of companies that provide us with hosting, support the sending of our e-mails, provide e-mail or support our infrastructure.
- How long do we keep your information?
As long as you are our customer (Tauplan User), the service contains your personal data. They are subject to different deadlines.
We retain payment and billing information for five years from the end of the year in which the payment was made. Other information about you is with us as long as you have an account or decide to delete it. If you delete data from Tauplan or end your journey with us, we will permanently delete this information within 6 months.
- Your rights
Within the framework of GDPR [Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, also known as the General Data Protection Regulation (Official Journal of the European Union L of 2016, 119 s.1)], you have certain rights, if you wish to exercise them, you can contact us at [email protected]
- Right to object to the use of personal data - if we exercise a legitimate interest (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR) you have the right to object by contacting us and we will consider it.
- Right to delete personal information ("right to be forgotten") - you may request us to delete your information if we are able to do so, we will delete it as we do not always have the ability to do so.
- Right to restrict the processing of personal data - in certain cases you may request that we do not use your information for a certain period of time.
- Right of access to personal data - at any time you can obtain from us information about what data we hold about you, what we need your data for, what we rely on, and even request a copy of it. The first copy is always free of charge, we can charge for the next copy.
- Right to transfer personal data - in some cases you may want us to provide you with information about you in a format suitable for transfer to another company. But we won't always be able to do that.
- Right to rectify personal data - you can correct your personal data at any time, most of them you can change yourself, sometimes you may need our help.
- Complaint to the supervisory authority
In addition to the rights we mentioned earlier, if you have any concerns about our work, you may file a complaint. This is the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority - in Poland it is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- Do I have to provide my personal details?
If you wish to use Tauplan, you cannot do this without providing at least a minimum amount of information, it is necessary to conclude a contract and set up an account. Part of the data is also necessary to use Tauplan.
Of course, all other information will come to us only if you wish, you can freely decide what information about you will be in Tauplan.
- Does Tauplan make decisions automatically?
In some cases, decisions are made by our systems based on pre-programmed parameters. We do this only in matters affecting the security of Tauplan, as part of the verification at the account creation stage and each time you log in to check if you are sure you are the one who is logging in to Tauplan.
Every time our system makes such a decision, e.g. if it blocks your IP, you can contact us and we will check the whole event.
We want to sieve bots and scammers, protect Tauplan from DDOS and other attacks
We are guided in this regard by the number of logins and attempts to create an account from a given IP address recently, we also verify the rating of your email address or domain where you have an email, comparing it with known databases of spammers, bots and so on.
- Am I profiled?
No, Tauplan doesn't do profiling.